- Departments H - K
- Public Health Clinic
Public Health Clinic
Garland Public Health Clinic offers no-cost vaccines for infants and children enrolled in the TVFC program and adults enrolled in the ASN program through Texas DSHS for the summer months June and July. Get up-to-date on back-to-school vaccines for free and avoid the rush in August.
- Administration of international travel vaccines
- Administration of meningitis vaccine to college students
- Administration of Shingles Vaccine, Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine for senior adults
- Administration of Tdap to adolescent and adult caregivers of infants
- Communicable disease surveillance
- Community health education, health fairs
- Emergency public health response in case of a disaster of disease outbreak
- Perinatal Hepatitis B prevention program
- Providing public health information to other local healthcare providers
- Registration for statewide immunization registry ImmTrac
- Safe and accurate administration of low-cost immunization for all ages and providing valid documentation of immunizations given
- Tuberculosis (TB) screening and referral
If you would like to request a vaccination event or request a public health speaker or presenter, please complete our Community Vaccination Event and Speaker Request form https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/3d818ad9aa9a4cf4accec6158b23d62d
For vaccine record requests, please submit request with photo ID to GPH@garlandtx.gov and call 972-205-3370 to arrange payment of $8 fee.
Staff will reply to your requests as soon as possible.
Our Pledge Regarding Medical Information
The privacy of your medical information is important to us. Garland Public Health Clinic complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPPA) Privacy Rule. Garland Public Health Clinic maintains the privacy of patient's information in accordance with federal and states law.