Public input summary
Did you attend a public input meeting or are you interested in finding out what the results of the meetings were? Staff will be discussing the Garland Senior Activity Center Public Input Summary on the following dates and times.
• 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 5 at the Parks and Recreation Board Meeting in the Council Work Session Room, 200 N. Fifth St.
• 9 a.m. Thursday, April 6 at the Senior Advisory Commission Meeting in the Council Work Session Room, 200 N. Fifth St.
• 10 a.m. Friday, April 7 at Fields Recreation Center, 1701 Dairy Road
Public Input Meetings
Share your ideas with us! The design process for the new Garland Senior Activity Center is beginning, and we want your input.
There are three public input meetings where you can tell us what you'd like to see in the new facility:
• 5:30 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 24 at Granger Recreation Center, 1310 W. Avenue F
• 5:30 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 26 at Audubon Recreation Center, 342 W. Oates Road
9 to 11 a.m. Friday, Feb. 8 at Granger Recreation Center, 1310 W. Avenue F
Can't make it to the meeting? Join the meeting via Zoom.
If you are unable to make one of the public input meetings you can view the presentation here.
If you have questions, call 972-205-2750.