Frequently Asked Questions
- Who do I contact for questions or concerns?
- I’m new to Garland. How do I start residential garbage or recycling service?
- When is my trash, recycling and brush bulky goods collection day?
- How often is my waste and recycling collected?
- I have a business in Garland, how does City of Garland Commercial Waste Service work?
- Why wasn't my waste or recycling picked-up?
- How do I find out about service delays?
- When and where can I set out my waste?
- How many trash & recycling containers can I have?
- Garland Sanitation left a note on my container or door. What does it mean?
- What can I recycle?
- Will Garland Sanitation pick-up tree trunks and branches?
- Will you collect my fencing?
- I have extra bags of trash that won’t fit into my trash cart. Can I set them out for bulky collection?
- Will you collect my construction/tear-out materials?
- How much does it cost to dispose at your facilities?
- My apartment doesn't offer recycling, what do I do?
- What can I dispose of where?
- Where can I dispose of hazardous waste and tires?
- How does recycling work?